Tuesday, June 23, 2009

im tired


tired in life..

tired in study..

tired in love...

dont know what to do right now.feel like wanna be lonely..
somewhere up away in da sky..
matbe dats why my first ambition is pilot..
maybe..

new semester coming up.i need to finish up my study n become engineer first

so..lets start a new page of mine..
hoping for the best for my new semester..

note:-today im registering my class.im wondering why there is no feeling inside me to start study..haish(-_-)
dear god..please give me strength to face this world..amin..

3 comments:

  1. wow.

    new semester is coming up soon.

    so, just take a deep breathe and feel free to study.

    don't burden ur mind with silly matters.

    this is really not u.

    ey boy, i know ur soul is still somewhere else while u r writing this.

    please come back soon ogey? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..sometime i feel the worlds not belong to me anymore..
    just sometime...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. plese never give up! i'll support u anything u do..i try my best =)

    ReplyDelete